Monday, August 11, 2008

What I Discovered in My Trip to Maui

















The Unchanging Self

With every beat of my heart
I hear you calling my name.
With every pulse
I feel you gently caressing my spirit.
With every thought that passes
I see you dancing in the moonlight.
You are part of my every waking moment.
As we journey towards the path of time
I find comfort in your presence.
And as we lull ourselves back
into the quiet darkness and stillness of the day’s end
I find safety in your love and guidance.
I am with you always
with you at all times.
With every whisper of the wind
I am calling your name.
With the rising and shining of the sun
I am caressing your spirit.
And at each time you smile
I am dancing with you.
You and I are one.
There is no duality.
There is no separation.
There is only oneness.
Honor me.
Honor yourself.
For you and I are part of The Unchanging Self.
The Alpha and the Omega.
Pure.
Constant.
Everlasting.
Beloved.
-rod penalosa

No comments: